The Competition Final Closing is September 7th at 6:00 PM EST.
Entries will be open August 18 – September 7
Judging takes place September 8-11
Results will be posted on September 12-13
Best of the Best September 13
Our Judging Lineup for our competition includes Darrell Newkirk who hails from Nevada. He will be Judging the Best of the Best and the following Judges who come from Finland, Thailand, Australia, and the US including the states of New Hampshire, Ohio and New Jersey will be judging all the pedigree cats.
- Kitten (4-8 months)
- Household Pets
- Best Buddies (Cats with feline оr other animal companions)
- Tiny Tots (Kittens 2-3 months)
- Cat and Owner Costume Contest (Free entry! Click here for rules)
- Rainbow Bridge (our departed friends, pedigreed or otherwise)
- Up to two photos per cat. Professional or amateur photos accepted.
- Miscellaneous breeds compete in their age-appropriate class. Non-CFA breeds welcome; please forward a copy of your breed’s standard to our entry clerk.
- Deirdre Gerhardt
- Brenda Wilde
- Iris Zinck
- Bob Zinck
ENTRY FEE $8.00 per cat per class — pay by credit card, PayPal or check.