Virtual Cat Competition How-To
This information on this page is quick how-to for our first Virtual Cat Competition to assist people for the first time entering their cats. Let the fun begin!
VIRTUAL CAT COMPETITION (VCC) WEB SITE
- Enter the URL is https://vcc.cfa.org/nemo in your browser on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- If this is your first time you will need to REGISTER to use the VCC platform before adding entries.
- If you have already REGISTERED, LOGIN to view or begin adding your entries.
Enter the following to register with the Virtual Cat Competition Platform with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mailing Address
- And answer the following questions
- Do you exhibit your cats at in-person cat shows
- Are you a breeder?
- Would you like to receive more information about cats and CFA?
Once you have completed the form, confirm you are NOT a Robot and then select the black REGISTER Button.
Enter your username (your email address) and the password from your registration and select the black LOGIN button to login to the platform.
Note: You can edit your profile and update your picture or any details or logout located at the TOP right on the page.
Enter the following information to enter your cat or kitten:
- What class would you like to enter your cat in?
- Cat’s Name
- Cat’s Age in Photo
- Cat’s Color
- Cat’s Gender
- Fun Fact (note: this is not visible to judges)
- Is your cat registered?
- How would you like to pay? Credit Card (Below), Paypal
or Check by Mail – No Payment Required (Costume Contest)
- Upload Main Photo and an Optional 2nd Photo
- If paying by Credit Card input your Credit Card Details
Once you have completed the form, select the black ENTER Button.